My current faves
1. “Mirrors” by Justin Timberlake –I’m certified obsessed with him. Looking forward to his return to SNL!
2. “When I Was Your Man” by Bruno Mars –I want to dance with him and his band.
3. “Special Delivery” by Bridget Kelly
4. “Fumble” by Trey Songz–He actually gives a great live show.
5. “I Like It” by Sevyn Streeter
6. Trouble by Taylor Swift –she isn’t really a fan of the Spotify 😦
7. Stay by Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko–apparently she isn’t either 😦
8. “Love Interruption” by Jack White–To be honest, I’m not a Jack White follower BUT his performance of this song on the Grammys with Ruby Amanfu pulled me in a bit.
9. “Merry Go ‘Round” by Kacey Musgraves –Sad and beautiful song
10. “Sweet Nothing” by Calvin Harris & Florence Welch from Florence & The Machine –Elliptical worthy
11. “Best of You”, “Dream On”, and “Wonderwall” as performed by Anastacia — She is a total throwback but do you remember the MTV show, “The Cut”? Anastacia was the winner but kinda disappeared to Europe after “I’m Outta Love”. I stumbled upon an album she did of covers of songs originally performed by male singers called “It’s a Man’s World”. I’ve always loved her voice and I’ve always loved these three songs so for me, it is a match made in heaven. Now, did these songs need to be remade? Nope, The Foo Fighters, Aerosmith, and Oasis did a fine job BUT I’m still okay with new twists.
Gotta love Spotify. Easy and economical access to music. Check out the 3/5/13 playlist.