with Nashville restaurants!
I was asked on Friday by my friend Jana which restaurants in Nasvhille are my favorite. This question is super hard! I enjoy visiting new restaurants in the city. Food and Friends are always elements of a great time. Here are some that come to mind:
1. Cantina Laredo @CantinaLaredo1, in the Gulch i.e. LA comes to Nashville
2. Cabana @CabanaNashville— Dinner/Drinks, It’s on the card so beware of student overload.
3. The Southern @TheSouthernSOS— Dinner/Drinks, Sapphire Steak Biscuits and close proximity to Bridgestone
4. Eastland Cafe @EastlandCafe
5. The Pharmacy Burger Parlor and Beer Garden @ThePharmacy1, sit outside in great weather and get a milkshake
6. Patterson House –Dinner/Drinks, it is a speakeasy and the coolest place I’ve ever been
7. Tavern @TavernNashville–Brunch/Dinner, go to see and be seen
8. B&C BBQ –Strip Mall Cuisine
9. Taziki’s @Tazikis— Vandy Fave!
10. Silo @siloTN— The South puts on a suit.
11. Wild Hare @TheWildHare1— Good luck finding it but when you do, you’ll be happy.
12. Valentino’s– Have someone else pay for you. A groupon is great.
13. 1808 Grille @1808Grille— Have someone else pay for you.
14. Copper Kettle @Copper_Kettle–Brunch, Be prepared to wait.
15. Gabby’s Burgers @gabbysburgers–Make sure you can nap afterwards.
16. Garden Brunch Cafe @thegardenbrunch–Brunch, Obvi. All they do is brunch and they do it well. A little gem on Jefferson Street. Yes, there are gems on Jefferson Street.
17. West End Cafe @westendcafenash–Lunch–Strawberry Field’s Salad
18. Rosepepper –Make sure you have a DD for the margaritas.
19. Suzy Wong’s House of Yum @suzywongyum Arnold Mynt from Top Chef owns this place.
20. Monelle’s –Bring a wheel barrel to get out of the place.
21. Loveless Cafe @LovelessCafe–Breakfast– Make Biscuits, not war.
22. Sambuca @sambucanash–Dinner/Drinks/Live Music
23. Whiskey Kitchen @WhiskeyKitchen— sit on the back patio, full service and great weather
24. Bolton’s Hot & Spicy Chicken–Everything about the place says STAY AWAY! The food, however, will have you cozy up on a picnic bench with a mixed cast of characters from far and near who would never set foot in this part of town unless for a good reason. They all just want to indugle in the goodness of the hot chicken and fish. Get some greens, some mac&cheese, sop up some sauce with your piece of white bread and drink your canned soda. AMAZING!
Happy Eating! Check out @yelpnashville.