Here are seven things that are making me very happy these days:
1. Baggu for J.Crew — These adorable bags can carry up to 50 lbs. and the same amount of items as 3 grocery bags. It is guaranteed for a year. This bag was clutch for my Steeplechase survival kit and it matched my hat.
2. J. Crew Nautical Coasters — I am getting a “new to me” desk very soon and I want to make sure to not create any stains on the surface. I was in search of cute coasters and stumbled upon these while perusing J.Crew. Nautical designs always makes me feel like I’m on vacation and I certainly need that feeling at work.
3. Design Darling –This blog is adorable just like the creator, Mackenzie Horan. Horan not only authors the blog but she’s also the owner of a cute online boutique. I recently just purchased some monogrammed desk beauties and I’m super satisfied with her work and her customer service. My 101 in 1,001 list is inspired by her.
4. Inc. –In my ever present desire to develop myself as a professional, I often peruse Inc. for ideas, current trends, and general advice. Follow Inc. on Twitter (@Inc) for quick articles that will help you rethink your work.
5. Hybrid Her –Fashion for a cause. Hybrid Her has an amazing story and is all about the empowerment of women. I recently attended a trunk show benefitting Girls on the Run Nashville and picked up these adorable chevron bracelets and also grabbed a pair in polka dot.
6. Hunter Dixon by Hunter Bell –Do you watch Fashion Star? I could have bet my life savings on Hunter Bell winning the whole shebang. She’s mega talented and on top of that an absolute beauty. I dig her style. I enjoy supporting female entrepreneurs and she shared her story in an authentic way with the viewers. Congrats to Hunter on her win. I’m also a shameless fan of her mentor, Jessica Simpson. Now check out her clothes!
7. Paper Source — I enjoy a good greeting card. This place is a drug. I usually just go in for one card and I leave with entire sets of stationery, notepads, gifts for friends, and enough greeting cards for three families. Hopefully, you have one in your area. I needed Octopus based items recently and lo and behold Paper Source has a plethora of goodies for me to choose from.