I know that everyone is all about Throwback Thursday or #tbt but I’m more into Thankful Thursday.
This week I am thankful for a few things:
1. My car is back in my possession. I drove myself to work for the first time since Thursday.
2. A short jaunt to Atlanta with a brief stop in Chattanooga. Getting away is always a good idea.
3. The opportunity to serve as a Provisional Co-Chair for the Junior League of Nashville. Great opportunity to serve on Council and I’m really excited about working with all of the new members. Developing their Provisional Year Experience has been fun and fulfilling. My two other co-chairs are the perfect partners in crime.
4. Lots of free food opportunities this week. A free meal is like a magical unicorn. Tonight, I was able to go to Sunset Grill in Hillsboro Village. Voodoo Pasta and Butterscotch Habanero Bread Pudding= Yummy!
5. The over 40 people that liked “Peculiar Pearl” on Facebook. Thanks for taking part in my adventure. If you’re so obliged, please “Like” my page.
Always good to take a moment to reflect on all the good happening in your life. What are you thankful for today?